Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yup, im still alive

Just not really had much to say....

I could tell you the gigner biscuits, crumblesd over real cream dairy ice cream in yummy, but im guessing you know this already...

Got even more forms from the DWP today, more needless tress felled Grrrrrrrr :o
Oh yes, just remembered, must take me meds as well..

(goes for drink.......)

Ahhh, thats better, little whte pill has been taken :o)

So, now, wot to talk about ? Hmmm, as my Personal Assisstant said the other day, a fax machine would be usefull for me to have, but im not sure if it would make things better or worse, as im not too good with office stuff !!

May just get a damn scanner that works, oh yeah, anyone want a flat A4 scanner, that only works with Win98 ? even when you downlad the XP drivers from the website who makes the damn thing !!

May put it on Freecycle, im sure someone can use it, save it living in the corner of my room.

Speaking of which, is now ALOT more tidy, as i had a major tidyup on Sat :o) I even found the carpet again !

What other waffle can i sprout here.....

Think i'll leave the rest for later ;o)

1 comment:

Womble said...

You ate my ginger biscuits???

BAD SPIKE!