Thursday, September 14, 2006

Im not dead yet !

But i am stressed :o(

Life's been kicking me in the nuts again, DWP stopped my benifit, but that seems to have been mostly sorted now, thanks to my great P.A. :o)

Bike's still in bits, and will be for quite some time, so i cancelled insurance, as i can put that money to better use...

Still not heard anything with regards to my CBT course, but the waiting list is supposed to be very long, still, it's been six months now !!

Im also down to my last two cans of beer, then im not sure when im buying anymore, as i really need to buy food, not junk like crisps, snacks, and more stuff from ebay !!

So, not quite a happy bunnie, but getting better slowly :o)

1 comment:

Cooldrums said...

I know what its like dont let it get you down Spike the shit will come good one day besides you have got a good PA